Recipe by elandlh
Old timey Peach Cobbler served with homemade fat free ice cream scaled down to be lower fat.
- 1⁄4 lb light margarine
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup sugar crystals
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 peaches, peeled and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Mix flour, sugar, milk, egg and baking powder.
- Pour into pan with melted butter.
- Add fruit (and a little water if desired).
- Sprinkle cinnamon and additional sugar on top.
- Bake at 375 until golden brown (about 45 minutes).