Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I would make this dessert, but I can't even pronounce it! Any type of fruit should work in place of the peaches.
- 2 cups peeled peach slices (about 4 peaches)
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- confectioners' sugar (optional) or vanilla ice cream (optional) or frozen yogurt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Arrange the peaches in a single layer.
- Combine all other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture over peaches.
- Bake until puffed and golden, about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar if desired.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve with ice cream or frozen yogurt.
A tasty dessert! I used canned peaches as I'm no good at slicing fresh ones, but it turned out great.
So easy and the girls at Estee Lauder in Monterey, California loved it. They like to say the name, too. Nice with some cinnamon as well.
I tried it tonight with apples. The flavor was nice. Subtle without being too sweet,very creamy. I made it a couple hours ahead of time and while it was quite good, I think it would have been better warm like the recipe suggests.