1/2 Photos of Fresh Peach Bread Pudding
1 hr 15 mins
Uses fresh peaches, left-over challah and almond extract.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Take 1/2 Tb butter and grease a 9" x 9" pyrex baking dish: set aside.
- 3Whisk eggs and sugar in a large bowl: set aside.
- 4Heat the 1 1/2 tb butter over medium heat and add peaches. Cook about 5 minutes then add cream and mix. Turn off and remove from heat. Quickly add egg/sugar mixture, vanilla and salt.
- 5Pu the challah into the dish and pour the liquids over. Mix it all up.Bake for 40 minutes covered. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more or until golden browned.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Peach Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.7
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 222.6 mg
- Sodium 205.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 35.7 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: