Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
This is one of the drinks we made and served in our class. They were yummy....but Champagne is always yummy!! The peach puree will settle to the bottom of the glass or pitcher, so you will HAVE to stir this to mix the two. It is well worth it though. Enjoy!!
- 2 ripe peaches
- 3 cups champagne or 3 cups sparkling wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree the peaches in a blender until smooth.
- If the peaches are really ripe this should happen without a problem; but if they are not that ripe peel and slice them, place them in a bowl and sprinkle them with a Tbs or so of sugar. Let it sit for 10 min or so to draw some of the juices from the peaches and add a little sweetness.
- Pour puree into a bowl and chill until ready to use.
- Mix 2 oz of peach puree with 4 oz of Champagne, stir to combine and serve in chilled flutes.
- You can also combine the two in a pitcher, mix and serve (we found this a little easier for our large group).