1/1 Photo of Fresh Peach and Zucchini Casserole
This was listed in our local paper as coming from the New Jersey Peach Promotion Council. I entered the recipe as printed in the paper, but when I made it I sliced the zucchini very thinly, halved the amount of cheese, and left out the salt. I also used about 1 tablespoon of dried thyme since I didn't have fresh. My husband and I devoured half of it at lunch and decided to save the rest to have at dinner over basmati rice. I'd like to try it with fresh basil as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Wash and slice zuchini into rounds.
- 3Place layer of zucchini on bottom of a 2-qt casserole dish.
- 4Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper and 1 Tbsp thyme.
- 5Layer with half the peaches.
- 6Repeat zucchini layer, cheese and spices.
- 7Finish with remaining peaches.
- 8Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes or until zucchini is soft.
Browse Our Top Pitted Fruits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Peach and Zucchini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.1
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 971.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 11.6 g