1/1 Photo of Fresh Peach and Blueberry Compote
Simple summer recipe that is also great for breakfast was originally was printed in Bon Appetit (August 1981). The original recipe used 2 tsp kirsch, which I omit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in 2 quart serving bowl and blend well.
- 2Using a food processor (medium or thick slice disc): place peaches in food tube and slice, using light pressure.
- 3Add to orange juice mixture.
- 4Gently blend in blueberries, tossing lightly.
- 5Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Peach and Blueberry Compote
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, rind of