Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you like curry, you will like this salad!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 5 ounces baby shrimp
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- kosher salt
- freshly cracked black peppercorns
- 1⁄2 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- Combine the peas through cracked pepper and chill.
- Combine the dressing and add to the salad and serve.
Delicious! I followed the recipe exactly. I did use small prawns although I think they're pretty much the same thing. The mild curry taste really adds to it. Next time I might use a few less olives though as I found them a bit strong. Edited to add: I also added cress and fresh coriander, and served the salad in naan bread. Yummy!
This is outstanding! I use a whole 16 oz pkg of petite peas and left out the celery. I also cooked raw shrimp and chopped up a little. Otherwise, it was to the recipe. Nice flavor with the curry, but not too strong for the unadventurous curry eaters. Saving in my cookbook!