- 1 box cooked rotelle pasta or 1 box pasta shells
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 -1 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- black olives, sliced
- 1 bottle Italian dressing (i use Good Seasons or Kraft zesty dressing)
- freshly cracked black pepper or crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup diced mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- cook pasta until al dente, drain in colander and rinse under cold running water.
- combine everything except the cheese and 1/4 cup dressing.
- refrigerate for at least a few hours to let the flavors meld.
- before serving, add the cheese and rest of dressing to moisten.
- taste and adjust with salt and pepper if needed.