1/1 Photo of Fresh Pasta and Peas
Delicious pasta dish with fresh green peas. This a simple but tasty recipe that will have you wanting for more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place peas in a saucepan with the salt, spring onions, olive oil, parsley and water.
- 2Cook them gently for 15 minutes.
- 3In the meantime,cook the tagliatelle in a separate saucepan, drain it and return it to the saucepan.
- 4Add the cooked peas to the tagliatelle, making sure to include the juices.
- 5Mix well and serve hot with grated pecorino cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Pasta and Peas
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.8
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 70.0 mg
- Sodium 23.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 16.4 g