Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
You don't have to fire up the grill to get the perfect side dish. Try this, and you won't even think about boiling fresh corn again!
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Leave husks on corn, but pull them down and remove silks.
- Place corn in large pot, sprinkle with sugar, and cover with cold water. Soak 10 minutes.
- Pulls husks back up to cover corn, and tie closed with kitchen twine.
- Place ears directly on oven rack and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove husks, dot with margarine, and serve.
I've had corn on the cob prepared a number of ways, but never oven roasted, until now. The corn turned out perfectly, crispy and delicious. And the aroma while roasting was wonderful! Thanks for the great recipe! ~Sue