Healthy and refreshing breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a sieve with cheesecloth or paper towels and suspend it over a bowl. Pour the yogurt into the sieve and allow it to drain, refrigerated, for 3 hours or overnight.
- 2Place the thickened yogurt into a medium bowl and stir in the currants or raisins, vanilla, honey, and orange zest.
- 3Thin with orange juice until it is a desirable consistency.
- 4Divide yogurt among 4 dessert dishes or parfait glasses, spooning yogurt in alternating with granola. Garnish with sections of orange and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Orange Yogurt Parfaits With Granola
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.5
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 116.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 42.2 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of