Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple, quick, healthy yet different, very few ingredients, can be used as a snack to curb sweet tooth or as a dessert. I never measure; so measurements are a complete guess. NOTE: salt and pepper are to taste. I like this because it takes a few minutes to make but when I have more time, I will roast a large clove of freshly chopped garlic in the olive oil and then when it cools whisk it into the vinegar which gives it a deeper flavor but this quick way is very nice as well.
- 1 large seedless navel orange
- 5 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 2 fresh basil leaves, minced
- Peel the orange and separate slices.
- whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Dip orange slices into dressing and eat.