Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is from my Mom's recipe cards. I have not tried this.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 2⁄3 orange, peeled and cut up
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange peel, grated
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons water
- In bowl beat sugar and egg 3 minutes.
- Stir in flour oranges and nuts.
- Spread in greased pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- While baking make your glaze.
- Stir all of glaze mixture together until smooth.
- While warm spread with glaze.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into squares.