Recipe by Ashley U
This sweet and tangy dressing is great over greens, grilled vegetables or an all grain-based salad.
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vegetarian worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except oil until well blended.
- Gradually whisk in oil until mixture has thickened.
- Use right away or store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
- Bring to room temperature.
- Whisk before using.