Fresh Orange Cookies With Orange Glaze
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, sugar and sour cream until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time then add orange zest.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir into sugar-sour cream mixture, alternating with orange juice.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets or in madeleine-style pans.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in preheated oven. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before moving to wire cooling rack.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, sugar and orange zest. Mix in orange juice, 1 Tbs. at a time until desired consistency is reached. Spread over cooled cookies.