Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is adapted from the Fat-Free Vegan blog. Mirin is a sweet rice wine, but you can substitute plum vinegar (Asian foods section).
- 1 (16 ounce) bagprepared Coleslaw
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 2 oranges
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Section the oranges and combine with coleslaw and bell pepper in a large bowl.
- Mix the dressing together from the remaining ingredients and add to the vegetables.
- Let stand for at least 15 minutes before serving.