Top Review by vadapao
Great aroma in the house! Just tried this recipe and they smell and taste so good! Had to keep it in the oven a little while longer to make the inside more crispy. I like them crispier!
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend orange and lemon peels with softened butter or margarine.
- Mix in salt and sugar.
- Beat in egg and orange juice.
- Stir in flour.
- Mix well.
- Chill dough until stiff enough to handle,the shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.