Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Fresh, healthy, good and very quick. What more can I say? I originally stated that the recipe should have 4 cloves of garlic. I have changed it to two. Two is plenty.
- 1⁄8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 10 plum tomatoes
- 10 -12 fresh basil leaves
- Put olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper in food processor and mix.
- Quarter plum tomatoes and basil and add to food processor and blend until consistency of sauce.
- Makes about 5 cups of sauce.
- Serve on your favorite pasta.