Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is a fresh salsa recipe. It uses very little salt and lots of garlic and peppers.
Make and share this Fresh No Cook Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- Pour canned tomatoes in large bowl.
- Peel, seed and dice roma tomatoes and add to bowl.
- Seed and dice peppers and add to bowl.
- Finely chop cilantro and add to bowl.
- Dice onion and add to bowl.
- Dice or press garlic and add.
- Add the vinegar, cumin and salt.
- Stir all ingredients well. Eat right away or refrigerate. This makes a large bowl of salsa that keeps for about a week in the refrigerator.