Prep 8 mins
Cook 2 mins
From Cooking Light Cookbook, 1989. Sounds good with lemon juice, salt, garlic, cumin and pepper. This is a no cook recipe. This makes 16, 1/4 cup servings. Only 15 calories per serving.
- 1⁄4 cup canned chicken broth, no salt added, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh mushrooms, quartered
- fresh basil sprig (optional)
- Combine first 8 ingredients into a large bowl.
- Add mushrooms; toss gently.
- Cover; marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours, tossing occasionally.
- Garnish with basil sprigs, if desired.