Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love mushrooms so this really hits the spot!
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 cups sour cream
- salt and pepper
- Saute mushrooms in butter and wine.
- Add parsley and saute 5 more minutes.
- Add broth and half & half.
- Simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sour cream,salt and pepper.
- Can be reheated but DO NOT boil.
Delicious! I made without white wine because I didn't have any but it didn't affect the quality of the outcome at all. I used 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper and thought it was perfectly seasoned.