Recipe by kbksmama
From Betty Crocker's Vegetarian Cooking.
Top Review by lauralie41
My DH enjoyed this a lot and I am not a big fan of mushrooms but liked this when I tasted it. Had some shredded romano cheese that I needed to use so I added that instead of parmesan, used dried rosemary leaves, and a couple cloves of garlic since DH loves it. I cooked this until the mushrooms were slightly browned and everything was warm. Very nice tang from the cheese and red wine vinegar. Will definitely make this again and try the parmesan cheese and fresh rosemary. Thank you for sharing kbksmama. Made and reviewed for Pick A Chef Spring 2009.
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine pasta
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped