Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A perfect side dish to accompany a roast or grilled steaks or chicken. It doubles easily for extra dinner guests.
- 453.59 g fresh mushrooms, your favorite kind
- 59.14 ml butter
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 118.29 ml hot water
- 29.58 ml flour
- 118.29 ml half-and-half
- salt and pepper
- 118.29-236.59 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs
- Wash mushrooms and cut off stems.
- Place in buttered 1 qt.
- Melt butter and bouillon cubes in hot water in small pan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve well.
- Blend in flour, cream, salt and pepper.
- Pour over mushrooms.
- Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and add to mushrooms.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This was sooo good! Loved the sauce, and I always love to eat mushrooms. I didn't add any salt, since I thought the bouillon cubes added plenty of salty flavor. This will make frequent appearances on my table.
This was delicious! My husband couldn't stop raving. :)
Yummy! I used a combination of button mushrooms and baby bellas and quartered ech one. I sauteed some chopped onion in the butter and proceded as written. Since I love cheese, I used the full 1 cup of parmesan. Loved it and will make it again. Thanx for sharing!