A delicious and simple appetizer! originally had as option #1 but found dipping option #2 and great idea by a gruss gott who cooks for trap family lodge
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wrap each mozzarella ball in slice of prosciutto for option #2.
- 2Dredge each ball first in flour, then in the beaten eggs and lastly roll in the breadcrumbs. Roll once more in the eggs and the breadcrumbs.
- 3Heat canola oil to 350 degrees and fry until golden brown. place three slices of tomato on a plate in a triangle for plating. put a small amount of pesto on each tomato and drizzle with olive oil and vinegar. Place washed greeens in the center and top with mozzarella ball and drizzle every thing with olive oil and vinegar.
- 4Option #1: slice mozzarella into cubes and cut prociutto into sixths and wrap cubes up in prosciutto and toothpick for another quick alternative!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Mozzarella Wrapped in Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (1154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6555.5
- Calories from Fat 5306
- Total Fat 589.6 g
- Saturated Fat 61.5 g
- Cholesterol 679.2 mg
- Sodium 2151.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 253.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.1 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 73.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: