1/4 Photos of Fresh Mozzarella & Tomato Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
A great summer recipe when the tomatoes are plentiful. Great served with a steak or Italian Food or just some cold-cuts, cheese and crackers on the side. You can also add sliced Black Olives or Kalmata Olives if you like,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella balls, sliced
- 3 cups fresh baby greens
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chpped
- 1Mix Vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper together.
- 2Add oil and whisk until well blended.
- 3Spread greens on plate or in bowl.
- 4Cover with tomato slices.
- 5Arrange Cheese slices on top of tomatoes.
- 6Drizzle dressing over salad.
- 7Sprinkle with fresh basil.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Mozzarella & Tomato Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.6
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 44.8 mg
- Sodium 516.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: