- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed (this is the very soft mozarella cheese, not your standard Kraft-type cheese)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup fresh basil, torn into small pieces
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Pasta and rinse in cool water.
- Toss together pasta, cheeses, basil, and tomato.
- Squeeze the juice from a lemon and mix with olive oil. Toss in pasta.
- Add salt and pepper as desired.
- I actually never measure the ingredients. I just toss until it looks the way I like it. Adjust to your likings. Sometimes it needs to be freshened with a little more olive oil.