Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A fresh, fast, and delicious pasta salad perfect for summer.
- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed (this is the very soft mozarella cheese, not your standard Kraft-type cheese)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup fresh basil, torn into small pieces
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cook Pasta and rinse in cool water.
- Toss together pasta, cheeses, basil, and tomato.
- Squeeze the juice from a lemon and mix with olive oil. Toss in pasta.
- Add salt and pepper as desired.
- I actually never measure the ingredients. I just toss until it looks the way I like it. Adjust to your likings. Sometimes it needs to be freshened with a little more olive oil.
Super easy to make and tastes amazing. I used Oregano instead of Basil
OMG, this is so easy, so tasty. The perfect summer side and dish to pass!
This is so good! Fresh tomatoes, fresh basil, really good olive oil, nice mozzarella...yums! I'm fixing this all summer long! Love it!