Recipe by KelBel
Fresh arugula sprinkled atop a hot cheese pizza is simplicity at its best. Arugula wilts slightly and the peppery flavor comes out. You must try this with arugula, although baby spinach can be substituted, but it's not the same. This is just delicious!
- 12 inches Boboli pizza crusts
- 1 cup pizza sauce, your favorite
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 cup arugula leaf, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Top pizza crust with pizza sauce, spreading with back of a spoon to within 1/2-inch of edge.
- Arrange mozzarella slices evenly over sauce.
- Bake the pizza at 400 for 7-10 minutes, or until crust is crisp and browned and cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a cutting board and scatter arugula over pizza.