1/2 Photos of Fresh Minted Lemonade
Ooh, with lots of mint! Screams SUMMER! Adapted from Cooks Illustrated, their most popular recipes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash lemons, mint leaves, and sugar (and salt, if using) in a large, deep bowl with potato masher or back of wooden spoon until lemon slices give up their juice, sugar is dissolved, and juice is thickened to syrup consistency, about 4 minutes.
- 2Pour half the lemon slices and syrup through a large sieve over bowl; press on solids with masher or back of wooden spoon to release as much liquid as possible.
- 3Discard solids; move liquid to serving pitcher.
- 4Repeat process with remaining lemon slices.
- 5Stir in water until blended.
- 6Chill well and stir to blend before serving, over ice. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Minted Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.2
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 41.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g