Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Don't remember who I got this recipe from (may have been from my Uncle).
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 drop green food coloring (optional)
- In a small sauce pan, combine mint leaves, corn syrup and lemon juice.
- In a cup, blend water and cornstarch until smooth, add to mint mixture, stir well.
- Over medium heat, cook mixture, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and bubbles.
- Strain sauce, stir in 1 drop food coloring (if using).
- Serve with cooked lamb.