Recipe by keepabqclean
This is a delicious refreshment I've created myself for hot summer days. With a trace of mint and a sprig of rosemary your sure to enjoy. Dylan, Creator
- 6 lemons
- 1 inch length fresh rosemary
- roughly 5 leaves of fresh mint
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 1182.95 ml water
- ice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- First cut and juice the lemons and put it into a pitcher.
- Rinse the mint and rosemary. Then tear apart the mint and rosemary, allowing the flavor to unleash. Put it in the pitcher with or without strainer.
- Add the water to the pitcher.
- Fill a microwavable cup with the sugar and just enough water to cover the top of the sugar and heat in microwave for 1.5 minutes.
- Finally stir the sugar and water until it all dissolves then pour it into the pitcher and add ice if you like. Stir and enjoy!