Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a delicious refreshment I've created myself for hot summer days. With a trace of mint and a sprig of rosemary your sure to enjoy. Dylan, Creator
- First cut and juice the lemons and put it into a pitcher.
- Rinse the mint and rosemary. Then tear apart the mint and rosemary, allowing the flavor to unleash. Put it in the pitcher with or without strainer.
- Add the water to the pitcher.
- Fill a microwavable cup with the sugar and just enough water to cover the top of the sugar and heat in microwave for 1.5 minutes.
- Finally stir the sugar and water until it all dissolves then pour it into the pitcher and add ice if you like. Stir and enjoy!
I love anything that makes me pucker...lemonade, lemonbalm, lemongrass, lemon pepper, limoncelo...and even the occasional sourpuss.
WOW! This was tart!! I followed the recipe pretty close but used enough water to make a 1/2 gallon pitcher full. I used Splenda instead of sugar (my preference). I wasn't too sure about the rosemary, but it was a nice touch. Will be making it all summer long. Great recipe!! I'll reserve the next batch for margaritas!