1/2 Photos of Fresh Mint Lemonade
Chef #1313932's Note:
This is a delicious refreshment I've created myself for hot summer days. With a trace of mint and a sprig of rosemary your sure to enjoy. Dylan, Creator
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First cut and juice the lemons and put it into a pitcher.
- 2Rinse the mint and rosemary. Then tear apart the mint and rosemary, allowing the flavor to unleash. Put it in the pitcher with or without strainer.
- 3Add the water to the pitcher.
- 4Fill a microwavable cup with the sugar and just enough water to cover the top of the sugar and heat in microwave for 1.5 minutes.
- 5Finally stir the sugar and water until it all dissolves then pour it into the pitcher and add ice if you like. Stir and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Mint Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: