Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Mint Sauce For your favorite lamb dishes to serve at your next dinner party for St Patty's or whenever you want to serve it!
- 4 cups fresh mint leaves, stems remove,cleaned
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 -2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup wine balsamic vinegar
- In a food processor chop mint and rosemary leaves with sugar finely.
- Put in a bowl.
- Heat the vinegar and pour it over the mint.
- Adding more sugar if you if you want it sweeter.
- Serve hot or cold with roasted lamb or other meat.
Great recipe,I have made lots of mint sauce but this one is the best. Blending the sugar with the mint seems to retain that nice green colour and the rosmary works well in the flavour. I am going to try this one with a little bit of chilli added Cheers from AUS.
I needed something to top some lamb shanks I was making for dinner, and this couldn't have been more perfect! I was a little hesitant when the mint didn't absorb the way I thought it should but it was delicious!