Fresh Fruit and Ham luncheon salad. Easy to make with little clean up
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 small melon, cut in halves and seeded
- 4 cups favorite greens
- 1/2 lb deli ham
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese, coarsely grated or thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, large stems removed
- 1While still leaving a rim around melon spoon out bite sized pieces of fruit and put into a large bowl.
- 2Make a thin slice on the bottom of each melon half to stabilize them.
- 3This will become your bowl for the salad.
- 4Add greens, ham, Parmesan Cheese and parsley to melon pieces and mix well.
- 5Fill each melon half with the mixture and drizzle with dressing.
- 6Dressing: In a medium bowl add orange juice, extract, vinegar, honey and mustard and mix.
- 7Slowly drizzle both oils into mixture while whisking constantly.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Melons with Ham and Parmesan Salad
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.0
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 1169.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar