Fresh Melons with Ham and Parmesan Salad
- While still leaving a rim around melon spoon out bite sized pieces of fruit and put into a large bowl.
- Make a thin slice on the bottom of each melon half to stabilize them.
- This will become your bowl for the salad.
- Add greens, ham, Parmesan Cheese and parsley to melon pieces and mix well.
- Fill each melon half with the mixture and drizzle with dressing.
- Dressing: In a medium bowl add orange juice, extract, vinegar, honey and mustard and mix.
- Slowly drizzle both oils into mixture while whisking constantly.
- Season with salt and pepper.