I love fresh fruit drinks of anykind, this recipe comes from one of my favorite chefs; Rick Bayless. The best part of this recipe, are the extra flavorings you can add; they are all good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scoop the fruit into blender, then add water, sugar, and lime. Blend until smooth.
- 2Add more water, if necessary, to achieve a light, easy-to-drink consistency.
- 3Taste and season with more sugar and lime if you think necessary.
- 4You can add extra flavorings: (mint to honeydew, orange juice to cantaloupe, and blended raspberries to watermelon) if you like.
- 5Refrigerate to chill or serve over ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Melon Cooler
Serving Size: 1 (838 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.7
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 105.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 100.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g