Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love fresh fruit drinks of anykind, this recipe comes from one of my favorite chefs; Rick Bayless. The best part of this recipe, are the extra flavorings you can add; they are all good.
- Scoop the fruit into blender, then add water, sugar, and lime. Blend until smooth.
- Add more water, if necessary, to achieve a light, easy-to-drink consistency.
- Taste and season with more sugar and lime if you think necessary.
- You can add extra flavorings: (mint to honeydew, orange juice to cantaloupe, and blended raspberries to watermelon) if you like.
- Refrigerate to chill or serve over ice.