Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Why buy it, when you can make it fresh?
Make and share this Fresh Mayonnaise (Pure and All Natural) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 fresh egg
- 29.58 ml lemon juice or 29.58 ml white vinegar
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml sugar (optional)
- 1.23 ml fresh ground pepper (Please use the pepper that comes out of a grinder, not a table-top pepper shaker, or a can of black )
- 473.18 ml of high quality extra virgin olive oil
- Mix egg, lemon juice (or vinegar), mustard, salt and sugar along with the pepper, together in an electric mixer bowl.
- Gradually add the olive oil.
- Blend well.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.