Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Why buy it, when you can make it fresh?
Make and share this Fresh Mayonnaise (Pure and All Natural) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 fresh egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper (Please use the pepper that comes out of a grinder, not a table-top pepper shaker, or a can of black )
- 2 cups of high quality extra virgin olive oil
- Mix egg, lemon juice (or vinegar), mustard, salt and sugar along with the pepper, together in an electric mixer bowl.
- Gradually add the olive oil.
- Blend well.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.