My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 fresh egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard (only if this is to be used to be an edible item)
- 1 teaspoon salt (again, only for edible uses, not for deep conditioning hair care)
- 1 teaspoon sugar (edible version only)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper (edible version only)
- 2 cups of high quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1Mix egg, lemon juice (or vinegar), mustard, salt and sugar along with the pepper, together in an electric mixer bowl.
- 2Gradually add the olive oil.
- 3Blend well.
- 4Refrigerate (if making for edible purposes).
- 5*** For best hair conditioning purposes, use immediately after making without refrigerating first. The reason is, the fats and oil will penetrate your hair follicles better if it is not cold. Tip to remember for all hair care: Warm/Hot opens the hair follicles so that conditioner can penetrate deeper. And cold water closes the hair follicles. So after you shower your hair, after you rinse every thing out, rinse again with a blast of very cold water. The coldest you can possibly stand. This cold water blast will also make your hair super shiny!***.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Mayonnaise - Healthy! Pure! No Junk
Serving Size: 1 (525 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3933.0
- Calories from Fat 3941
- Total Fat 437.9 g
- Saturated Fat 61.2 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 2404.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 7.2 g