- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 6 small flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and diced small
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cinnamon and sugar—mix well. Lightly butter each side of the flour tortillas and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Place tortillas in a preheated non-stick pan and cook on both sides until lightly brown. Remove to plates and top each with vanilla ice cream and some mango.
- Drizzle with a little honey and add a squeeze of lemon.