Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy appetizers that everyone loves.
Make and share this Fresh Mango and Brie Appetizers recipe from Food.com.
- On a board hold mango with one of the narrower sides facing up. Starting 1/4-inch from the stem, slice along each side of the pit to cut off the "cheeks."
- With a knife or large spoon, carve out the flesh from cheeks in a single piece, cutting as close to the skin as possible. Thinly slice each cheek into 8 slices; cut slices in halves to make 32 pieces.
- Arrange chips on microwave-safe serving platters. Cut cheese into 32 pieces.
- Place one piece of Brie on each chip. Microwave one plate at a time on high power until cheese just begins to melt, 10 to 30 seconds.
- Top each with a piece of mango and a parsley leaf. Serve immediately.