These recipes come from one of my favorite chefs; Rick Bayless. If you like limes you will like these 2 drinks; soooo good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large pitcher, mix together the lime juice, water, and smaller amount of sugar.
- 2Taste and add more sugar if you think the limonada needs it.
- 3Serve over ice.
- 4To make the Tropical Pink Limeade: cut the ends off 2 or 3 prickly pears;( handle prickly pears with latex or rubber gloves or with tongs, prickly pears are a cactus fruit and have stickers all over outer skin).
- 5Make a shallow slit down the length of each one, then peel away the thick skin; discard skin.
- 6In a small bowl, crush the fruit into a coarse puree, then strain puree into the limeade mixture.
- 7Taste and add more lime or sugar if necessary.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Limeade and Tropical Pink Limeade
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g