Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This version of the famous Cuban Daiquiri uses fresh lime juice. Posted in response for a recipe request.
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces white rum
- 1 fluid ounce fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce sugar syrup
- lime peel (to garnish)
- Shake well with ice and strain into a cocktail glass or champagne flute.
- Tie the peel into a knot, drop into the drink and serve immediately.
- For a drier, version, omit the sugar syrup.
This was refreshing. I liked the fresh lime. I was tempted to put in some mint to make it a mojito.
Light and refreshing, this tasty little cocktail will surely please everyone. Can't wait to make them again at out next happy hour. Thanks for sharing, Miss Annie!