Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
quick 20 minute side dish with grape tomatoes.
- 2 cups lima beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup sliced kalamata olive
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Cook the 2 cups lima beans in simmering water for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Rinse with cold water, and drain.
- Combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt.
- Add beans, grape tomatoes, olives, and chopped parsley, and toss well.