Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A taste of summer!
- Combine water and sugar in a 2 quart pitcher.
- Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the lemon juice and lemon zest and mix until well combined.
- Chill until serving time.
- Pour over ice in tall glasses and garnish with fresh mint and lemon slices if desired.
I make lemonade this way, except I use a cup of splenda... mixed with a cup of lemon juice and bring it to a boil til it disolves, then add 5 cups of water. I add fresh mint to it and let it set all day. My kids come over and like magic, its all gone! I have added fresh pineapple that has been put through the blender to it, and it makes a slush that is out of this world! The very best way I have found to make lemonade is like this recipe says... Yum! glad you posted it... with spring coming we all look forward to fresh lemonade.