Recipe by NotYourMommasCookin
I made this for a small family function at the last minute. Turned out great.
Top Review by Brenda.
Very good. This was so easy to put together that it would be great for short notice to bring a dessert. I also like that it makes 1 standard loaf so I don't have to freeze or give away the other. Made for Fall PAC 2009
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat an 8x4 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl mix sour cream, milk, sugar, oil, egg, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Stir sour cream mixture into flour mixture until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake about 45 to 50 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Slice and serve with berries, whipped cream or plain.