1/1 Photo of Fresh Lemon Pepper Beef Stir Fry
Using a few basic ingredients including the essential fish sauce, which blends into the background but adding a distinctively non-fishy flavor, dinner's on the table in just minutes. From Sunkist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 3/4 lb tri-tip beef, cut into 1-inch cubes (can sub flank or sirloin steak)
- 1Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add beef and stir to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 2In the meantime combine glaze ingredients in a small bowl; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Place a stir-fry pan over high heat until hot. Add oil and butter; stir until butter melts. Add garlic, lemongrass, shallots and cook; stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add beef and stir-fry, until it is seared on the outside and slightly pink in center, about 4 minutes.
- 4Add glaze and toss to evenly coat meat. Serve.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Lemon Pepper Beef Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 852.4
- Calories from Fat 777
- Total Fat 86.3 g
- Saturated Fat 34.8 g
- Cholesterol 115.7 mg
- Sodium 356.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: