1/1 Photo of Fresh Lemon Muffins
Fresh, cake-like lemon muffins that freeze well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating well.
- 2Add eggs; stir in lemon rind and juice.
- 3Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to butter mixture.
- 4Spoon batter into greased muffin pans (or an ungreased non-stick pan you trust), filling 2/3 full.
- 5Combine 2 Tbsp sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over batter.
- 6Bake at 375F for 15 minutes.
- 7Remove from pans immediately to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Lemon Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 120.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g