Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
CAUTION: Highly Addictive! (and no calories if you use diet 7-UP)
- 1 (8 ounce) can 7-up (new flavor with more lemon and lime taste)
- 1 lemon
- Wash lemon very well.
- Cut lemon in half and then into wedges (you should have 6 or 8 wedges, depending on the size of the lemon).
- Squeeze the juice from two or three lemon wedges into a glass.
- Drop squeezed wedges into the glass.
- Place several ice cubes in glass.
- Fill glass with 7-UP or Diet 7-UP.
Wonderful! This was so tasty. As CGM said, I am not usually a big fan of lemon lime sodas, but i love lemon, so this totally kicked it up a notch for me! Thanks for sharing!
Absolutely Yum. I'm not a big fan of lemon lime sodas -- but this makes it yummy! Thanks for posting! Made for I Recommend Tag Game.