1/1 Photo of Fresh Key Lime Salsa
The best salsa I have EVER tasted....who needs chips!! This came from a restaurant in Key West, but I added garlic which wasn't originally there and it made it irresistable!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, , seeded and diced
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 medium red onion, minced
- 1 -2 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, , or to taste
- 2 key limes, juice of (, or 4-5 Tablespoons key lime juice)
- 1In a medium size glass bowl mix together the tomatoes, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, onion, garlic, sugar, and salt and pepper.
- 2Combine well.
- 3Add in the juice.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving.
- 5Serve with fresh tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Key Lime Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 300.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g