Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is a copycat of the Fresh Kale Salad at New York City’s Generro.
- 1 large bunch kale
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup dried currant
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Remove the kale leaves from the stems and chop fine.
- In a large bowl, combine kale, lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pine nuts, currants and parmesan cheese. Toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper. Let stand an hour before serving.