Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great salad to serve with pasta dishes.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 113.39 g salami, julienned
- 113.39 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 113.39 g jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 425.24 g can garbanzo beans, drained
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- Lawry's Seasoned Pepper, to taste
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients and shake well.
- Serve salad with dressing poured over.
I served this salad as a main dish with crusty bread. I really liked the salad but my husband thought the dressing was a little to tart for him. Thanks Lv2Cook. Bullwinkle.
This is one of those salads I will be making many, many times. It is so easy to put together and the dressing really compliments the ingredients. The only thing I changed was adding peperocini to each individual dish. Very good!